Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cauliflower soup-puree with coconut milk


Soup-purees are my favorite! I always look up for new recipes and experiment in my kitchen:) I was inspired by this recipe:http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/curried-cauliflower-soup/detail.aspx but, as always, I changed the recipe for my taste:) here is my version:
Ingredients:
Medium sized cauliflower head
1 can of coconut milk
200 grams of milk
Salt to taste
Fresh grounded pepper (optional)
Separate cauliflower to medium sized florets. Cook in steamer, until cauliflower is soft. Blend cauliflower with hot milk in food processor, until smooth and without any crumbs. In another bowl, heat up the coconut milk and add in cauliflower mixture. Add some salt and freshly grounded pepper to your taste. Yumm!

No comments:

Post a Comment