Monday, September 19, 2011

Gorgeous rose clutch out of eyeglass case


I had a reception on the event of our National day and I have prepared pink chiffon dress for wearing. But, I couldn't decide which clutch is more suitable to my dress- I had grey one, but didn't want to match pink with grey (even it is my favorite match)it looked not so feminine as I wanted. So, I decided to make one:) Once I've seen cute ring clutches by Alexandr Mcqueen and liked the idea. I had one old eyeglass case, I just wrap it up and glue it tightly with pink silk fabric like this:

I also made my husband to make a hole, insert iron wire and attach my ring with it:)

Then I just glued pink organza roses all over the case, front:

And back:

And I asked my sweety to try it on:)

I just LOVED the result! It is so feminine, fluffy, soft and gorgeous clutch, just as I wanted!!!
Do you like it? Maybe you also have some ideas, share with me:)

2 comments:

  1. I am following your recipe blog and now found out this one :) Congrats! why dont you open a shop on etsy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete