Monday, May 16, 2011

Crocheted doll for my daughter

Being a fun of crocheting, I try to make different things. Mostly I like that crocheting is faster than knitting. This doll was made by me some time ago, by the request of my little princess. She asked me to make a doll with a long, long hair, that she could brush it and make different hair styles. So this was the result of my 5 days of work.

Sevinch named her Alisha and carries her all along with herself. Alisha is her favorite doll, she even sleeps with her.


2 comments:

  1. Малика, я вошла в этот Ваш блог по линку с кулинарного, где, кажется, пропишусь надолго. Так вот, моя двухлетняя дочка не хочет отходить от компьютера: "Покажи куклу! Хочу смотреть куклу!" Просто восторг для детей! Очень хорошенькая игрушка!
    Лена

    ReplyDelete
  2. Спасибо Леночка,радостно читать что деткам забавно смотреть на мою куклу:) А дочка тоже просто обожает эту куклу, тоскает везде и всю, я уже успела ее 3 раза постирать:)

    ReplyDelete