Saturday, May 14, 2011

Chocolate candies with puffed rice and nuts


I love making my own home made candies, as I can experiment each time with different ingredients:) This time I wanted to try puffed rice and nuts, believe me-it's yummy, crunchy and delicious!!!
Ingredients:
1 cup of puffed rice

1 and 1/3 cup of mixed nuts (I used cashews and almonds)
200 grams of chocolate (dark or milk or even white one)
Toast nuts and grind them in food processor, don't grind them in powder, you should feel nuts in candies.

Melt chocolate in double boiler or in microwave. Mix all the of the ingredients immediately as chocolate can harden and it will be difficult to mix. Shape your candies, I used my cupcake pan and empty chocolate box for this purpose.

Put candies in fridge until they will harden and then enjoy with a hot cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment