Thursday, April 14, 2011

Blouse out of your husband's shirt:)


I love my husband's shirts, they are soft and comfortable:) the only thing is-they are not very feminine:), but I found the way! I made new blouse, which is feminine, comfortable and nice for home wearing. Try out cutting out your husbands shirts and you will find out soon, that it is indeed fun, as you can make different blouses from the same shirt:)
For this kind of blouse you will need:
Your husbands shirt

Rubber band
Some lace
First of cut along all the collar like this:

Sew the edges leaving some space in it, for putting through the lace and then gathering it.
Then cut the sleeves:

Sew up the sleeves with a rubber band.
And you're done! New, soft and comfortable blouse!

2 comments:

  1. Классная идея!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I get so inspired by you. You are so clever! Thank you for you show your work step by step :-)

    ReplyDelete