Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Orange marmalade


Sevinch loves jellies and marmalades! She always asks me to buy jelly powder to make jelly out of it. But I don't trust those powders-a lot of chemicals! So I promised her to make jelly at home. It is organic, healthy and delicious!!!
Ingredients:
400 ml of freshly squeezed orange juice
100 gr (or less) of sugar
3 tbsp of gelatin powder
Soak gelatin powder in 100 ml of orange juice. Meanwhile heat up the rest of the juice with sugar. Heat until sugar is dissolved completely. Heat up gelatin on a double boiler. Bring to boil but DON'T BOIL! Add in to the orange juice. Mix well and pour in to the flat deep dish. (I used my bread baking pan) Refrigerate up to 4-5 hours or until it is firm enough.
Turn the dish and cut the jelly in squares. Serve and enjoy!
P.S. Sevinch loved it and finished it in 2 days:) She is asking me to make more jellies now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment